ARABIAN INDUSTRIES LLC, OMAN / UAE
DIRECT CLIENT INTERVIEW ON 18TH NOV 2018 SUNDAY AT CHENNAI
1. Industrial Electrician: 8 Nos ITI Electrical & must have experience in electrical maintenance & troubleshooting of WS machineries such as EOT cranes, Lathes, CNC burner, welding machines. Capable to do cable jointing & cable termination.
2. Machinery mechanic: 5 Nos ITI & must have experience in mechanical maintenance &troubleshooting of WS machineries such as EOT cranes, Lathes, CNC burner, welding machines.
3. Store In-Charge: 4 Nos Diploma/BE Mechanical with minimum 10 years’ experience of materials in store management & material control of a large sized ASME certified fabrication Shop Manufacturing Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers & Process Skids. Responsible in receiving & checking of materials deliveries, the quantity & quality of items received, as per Purchase Order description & specification. Must have expertise in managing store functions through ORACLE or SAP ERP.
4. Maintenance In-Charge : 4 Nos BE/Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile tasks of plant, equipment and machinery, according to standards. Have worked in a large fabrication shop leading mech./electrical maintenance & trouble shooting of Equipment & machineries such as EOT cranes, Welding Machines, CNC Plate Rolling Machine, drilling, CNC Profile cutting, Lathes, Plasma cutting etc.
5. Spray Painters : 4 Nos. Must be multi-skilled who must have Heavy Duty Airless spray painting experience of min. 5 to 6 years especially painting Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Piping etc.
6. Pipeline Welders : 4 No
a. Experienced in SMAW with dolly-mix qualifications. i.e. Root welding by Uphill welding progression & rest passes by downhill welding progression
b. Experienced in Root welding of SMAW by using cellulosic electrodes such as E6010 or E7010.
c. Shall have experience in welding by using internal line-up clamp & also external line-up clamp
7. Civil Engineer – Construction : 4 Nos BE Civil with minimum 7 + years experience in construction of Industrial Buildings / Infra projects such as Roads, Pavements, Bridges, Drainages etc
8. Rigging Supervisor: 3 Nos The Rigging Supervisor is a mid-level position and will be responsible for leading a group of riggers and operators ( crane / Forklifts / Hydra etc.) engaged in managing the internal logistics, heavy lift and moving of equipment during its various fabrication processes. Position must have minimum 10 years of rigging experience in lead position who can lead, supervise and coordinate activities with regard to rigging and lifting activities ensuring compliance with safety procedures and method statements.
9. Supervisor / Foreman – Pressure vessels : 4 Nos Diploma in Mech. Engineering with minimum min 8 Years. Exp. in fabrication of pressure vessels & columns. Knowledge of scheduling, resource planning & productivity measurement is desired. Successful candidate must also have fair amount of exposure to latest fabrication & welding technologies. Candidates who worked with reputed companies with ISGEC/ Godrej/ L & T will be preferred. Should have good leadership skills & manpower management skills to handle the fabrication shop floor. GCC experience is preferred.
10 .Operations Manager: 2 Nos BE Mechanical Engineer with 12 to 15 years experience. Fabrication shop for pressure vessels / Process modules / Heat Exchangers / Columns / large volume pre-fabricated piping/ structural etc. Operations manager and products to leading a team of functional heads. A person with verifiable capabilities from a well- established fabrication shop in India & well versed with latest processes, advances and methodologies in fabrication knowledge of ASME Codes, shop scheduling, resource planning, budgeting and productivity measurement is desired.
11 . Proposal & Estimation Engineer: 4 Nos BE Mechanical Engineer with 5 to 8 years of proposals / Estimation in a well – established Fabrication Shop (for Pressure vessels / process / piping / structural ) in India. Shall be responsible for Tendering & Estimation. Co – ordinate and manage the estimation.
SALARY WILL BE DECIDED BY THE CLIENT BASED ON THE EXPERIENCE AND ALSO BASED ON THE INTERVIEW PERFORMANCE
9 HOUR DUTY + OT
2 YEARS CONTRACT
Beacon Travels& Services,